Do you offer a service that may be of benefit to social housing tenants in need of money support?

We'd love to hear from you!

Service providers may cover all or part of the county and currently include organisations such as Citizens Advice, credit unions and furniture re-use schemes amongst others.

If you want to become part of Monkey please get in touch

To see if your organisation is already listed and for full details of providers we already use see deals and services


Latest News

  • County Durham Advice Day

    County Durham Advice Day

    16th Oct 2017

    For advice about housing, benefits, debt, fuel and Universal Credit come along...

  • Free advice for County Durham residents

    30th Aug 2017

    Residents living in County Durham are set to benefit from expert advice thanks to a...

  • Our Partners