Register with us for finance, fuel and furniture support.
The easiest way to register with Monkey is online. Don’t have an email address? Click here for information on how to get one.
Have you applied for housing with, or do you hold a tenancy with, one of the following:
Sorry, you are not eligible for Monkey support but check out our website for useful services and information
* Would you like to know where to go to get good quality furniture?
If yes would you like:
* Would you like help to get a better deal on your gas and electric?
* Would you like to reduce your bills by saving energy?
* Would you like advice on problems relating to your fuel bills?
* Would you like information about home contents insurance and getting the best deal?
* Would you like information or help with opening a bank account?
* Would you like information or help with opening a savings account with your local credit union?
* Would you like to find out more about borrowing money at a low interest rate?
* Would you like help getting out of debt?
* Do you need advice on claiming the benefits you’re entitled to?
* Do you need help managing a tight budget?
* Would you like support to help you manage your tenancy?
* Would you like to find out more about training courses offered by Monkey around finance, fuel and furniture?
* Is there anything else you need around finance, fuel and furniture? Please state below.
Please answer the following questions with 3 meaning excellent and -3 meaning poor.
“I understand this service is voluntary and give my consent for my personal details from the Monkey Registration Form (“the form”) to be held on a secure database and shared only between organisations within the Monkey Partnership (“the Monkey Partners”), with the Big Lottery Fund (or any successor body), with any body contracted to carry out monitoring and evaluation of the improving financial confidence programme and with other third parties specifically appointed by the Monkey Partners for the purpose of providing me with advice and support in relation to finance, fuel and furniture services, where I have requested this advice or support. My information will be used to enable the Monkey Partners and third parties (as referred to above) to provide me with advice and support in relation to financial, fuel and furniture issues and by the Big Lottery Fund (as defined above) and/or contractors (again as defined above) for monitoring / evaluation / reporting purposes. Provisions of any applicable Data Protection legislation will be complied with in the use and storage of my personal data. I consent to being contacted in future with regard to monitoring and evaluation of Monkey.”
For advice about housing, benefits, debt, fuel and Universal Credit come along...
Residents living in County Durham are set to benefit from expert advice thanks to a...
Sorry, this website is not compatible with your current browser.
Please upgrade to a newer version.