Any tenant in County Durham or DKO applicant can register for Monkey support. If you are not a tenant, please have a look at our website for useful information about where to get help with affordable furniture, finance and fuel.

Click here to register

Latest News

  • County Durham Advice Day

    County Durham Advice Day

    16th Oct 2017

    For advice about housing, benefits, debt, fuel and Universal Credit come along...

  • Free advice for County Durham residents

    30th Aug 2017

    Residents living in County Durham are set to benefit from expert advice thanks to a...

  • Our Partners